venerdì 28 maggio 2010

Like an Iron man!!!

Ok, it's saturday morning, I'm having fruit for breakfast, it's a good healthy choice after 2 days at the mad house in London!!!
My friends are ok, most of them lost them selves somewhere unknown, but the best ones are still there, older, not lively as they used to be, basically we're older than 1 year ago, and u can really feel it!!!but it was a nice staying! I met finally just tommy, neurone and maccio, all of them tired exhausted of work all the time, we're still very lively, envolving and crazy crew, but not as one year ago when, once u stepped the doorstep, u always had to watch your back because there was always someone cooking some weird funny joke!!! Well anyway i spent 2 days again in this dimension that i've missed so much!!! thanx to maccio and prof that gave me again a place to stay in my wandering around!!!
I've been spending since yesterday some like 24 awake, no stop, no nap, no drugs, just feeling good, eating light, taking vitamins and just going with the purpose of ending up in the bed just when really i couldn't stand anymore!!! and it was good.... :-)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento