mercoledì 16 giugno 2010

Some thoughts about my life, and life of others...

Ok, i'm out!!! nights are over for me...I will just spend a few words about it...
To the snakes that bitched me up for bullshit well...karma...what goes around comes around, remember this...I just add this:"if to live you have to creep, then stand up and die..." You are good in brown nosing...it will take u far in life,expecially in the place u are working now, it's really made for u at all!!! Good luck...

That's all!! Now well, news of days...i'm back at living at day time and things are sorting out big time, even there's my niece and her friend that's come to visit me in brighton and apparently they're gonna stay for some months and more if they like the town and they're enjoing a lot!!! life is good now...I feel a new energy coming through me and it's something strong and calm at the same time...it's just so good, it's a new balance, a new direction, a new sense of freedom and it's just beautyfull!!!I'm thinking about many things i'm feeling in these days, my best friend in Italy, Gigi Baz, I'm thinking about the things i've done in the past, things i wanna do in the future, i'm thinking about faces i've seen, places i've been...and i'm thinking about what a man is...
I feel i am!!! If someone should come to me today and ask me "so, what have you done in your life dude?!"
Wow...things to be proud of!!!! somethings i've done i've got matter to be ashamed of, but well let's take it out!!!
currently about 3000 people have a driving licence thanks to me, with the band we made happy at least 40'000 people (we've meet at least 100'000 for tours and other events) at least 1000 of them had met the love of their life on one of our concerts i think i can esteem, i've partecipated in organising a concert for 25 musicians, that alternated on stage in improvised bands to play a track list that went on for 3 hours with the best musicians in Brescia, I saved 2 girls from a rape(a third one i didn't save her i wasn't man enough at 18, and i still regret it somehow cause i lost her forever...if u're reading this now you know it...i'm hoping really that u sorted out your life even after all, wherever you went after all that happened to u little bird...) I've made some girls sad, i've made some girls very happy, and them made me happy too, one of them after a night of love she gave me the most beautifull feeling i ever felt when she said, naked in my harms, with eyes full of love, whispering with a last breath of voice that i made her feel so protected, i felt to be in her soul so deep in that moment that yes, i realised i was definitely a man...
I've helped my friends in their darkest hour and some of them, the real friends, did the same for me when my darkest hour came...I've named and shamed some real piece of shit that are still paying for what they did...When i were 21 as i was not good for school at 15, i decided to go back at evening courses and working in a iron moulding factory at day, in 4 years i've achieved my diploma as teacher, the winter of that very year the reform of school from Berlusconi's government canceled the validity of my diploma and i found a way out anyway...I've been on the top of the world and i was feeling like in paradise, i've been on the bottom of the world and i felt like shit as well, i rode the poems and the life of Pablo Neruda, and i took it like an example for life, I gave my friends a new matter to stand up and fight again when they were spread on the ground, broken, fucked up, totally wasted and lost with no future in front of them, and they did it for me when it was my moment, I've cried for a month when the soul of Italy, mr Fabrizio de Andre, the songrwriter, the poet, the man, have died in 1999, i felt like a king when i arranged a tribute band to revive his music...I fought the law, and sometimes i won!!!!! Sometimes they've just massacrated me and left me bleeding on the ground grasping for my life, but i'm still here you mutherfuckers...I could add 1000 of things more in this section, but it's very late now and my eyes are closing...may i will update this from time to time when something old pops up in my mind, for now i just cut this!!!

In modern times, where a man is considered to be who can do whatever the fuck he wants with no respect for other people's life, anyway someone will pay for the shit they spread around, a man is who can have all the cocaine he desires, can spread sons all over the world without giving a shit about any of them and live happy with it, if u can rape a girl with feeling no remorse, if u can abuse a child for your own pleasure and go back to your family with an endless smile, if you can fuck your friends with not even thinking that maybe u are making a big bullshit, just to progress in your career, to have another crumb of the biscuit they will allow you to take from time to time, if you are a poor stupid bitch that can find her way in life just making her pussy as large as the tunnel under the channel, if you are so distant from yourself and your souls because they pay you good for it,if u live your life leaving a pile of skulls at your back because someone ordered to you, your life is so fucked up you will never sort it out...

I think, with what i've done in my life, the way it's recognised even by the people i know too, i'm definitely a man...way more of those puppets that i've told about up here, just living my life related to some simple rules, one of them is this : "release your love or get rid of it forever..." i never regretted to feel love for someone, even if sometimes it didn't go the way i expected, i loved more the people i had around than the money i could have earned fucking them up...with all my heart, every moment...
And you, that point that accusating finger at me, asking for what i've done in my life...WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE IN YOUR LIFE??????

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento