sabato 5 giugno 2010

Things lost on the way and coming back...

Well here we go again!!!
I'm not here to tell about the story with totale band, i will do in the next few days!

Well this time is time to!!! I'm gonna make a big change in the next few days!
I think it's needed first, it's too long that i'm in a situation that's not taking me anywhere, that's just turning me into a ghost more and more, I'm used to be me, not negotiations...this is what u see, this is what u get. Dot.
Progresses are on the way but not on this way i'm now... There is an important element that i miss a lot, it's very important to me, i realised it just missing it!!!
It's always been there, everyday of my life, giving me energy just looking at it, making me feel better in the worst moments, when everyone spits against and the wind is howling opposite to u fast like a rocket!
situations of involvement of fun with other people, in pubs, in the nature, open air, in a forest, where ever!!! It's the SUN all the time to be there and give that thing more...
How depressed and depressive is people in London, all sorrounded by this vertical horizon of concrete, where u look up and u barely feel there is a big light up there, and u lost to recon it, because of architectural impediments...Rushing through all this total lack of nature that decrease the energies, mortificates, like on rails covered with people running here and there and everywhere.
Many of the people i used to know, under the mask they use to wear, by the necessity or will, they were like that, very different from what they show on the surface...
I don't know i can not live like that like an "actor", a bear, a lion, a bull in a cage, no lights...I mean i don't want to be at the centre of the scene of anything, i don't like to be protagonist, can't tell why, but i'm like that, i used to have fun being on stage but didn't like beacons pointed at me!!!
Most of people there looks like aiming to look like some celebrities finally, they bury their eyes in gossip magazines and their brain with the last new about Cheryl Coke and the other big boobed woman that put make up on the daughter...
Or Britney spears and madonna,boh i don't know, ok freedom of choice, of course but still i ask my self why people needs to look like these celebrities...don't u feel good just being yourself?!?!? I remind about the 15 minutes of celebrity of Andy Wharol, and they still come perfectly here, but it's stuff of how long ago, 30 - 40 years?!
Whatever is your own business, in these lines just my opinion...just ask your self if there is not a better way to live more than attempting to look like the last celebrity...
Just try maybe...

Second thing...well JUST THIS, LONDON SUCKS, BRIGHTON ROCKS!!!
Come on, have u seen the last pictures i've posted, so great to be on top of the hill devyl's dyke I feel there, where i want to be..I've got good friends in London, but this is where i belong more, and london i felt it like a cage...
Ok so this is what going on now..
The town, is smaller, there is magic here, u can feel it around...
And i'm losing this in the dark box i'm caught in..
Time for a change, i'm squeezed against the next door and the next door step...
Time to open a new mysterious door...what's gonna be after it?

Always, life is great...life is BABOOMBA AND SHABADAY...
A BIG SALUT FOU AT MY FRIEND NEURONE, YOU'RE A CRAZY MOFO TOO, BRO!!!

OK PEOPLE, TALK TO ALL U SOON SHABADAY!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento